Trae at the Kobe & Gianna Bryant Basketball Court opening in Compton, Calif.
In its ongoing quest to continue to educate the world about mental health issues and improve communities wherever it can, the Trae Young Family Foundation has become involved in numerous projects with like-minded partners. Together, TYFF and its allies are helping to make a positive impact on children and adults from all walks of life who face mental health challenges.
Foundation projects include:
- Young Family Athletic Center, Norman, OK
- Trident/TYFF Partnership for Mental Health Awareness
- Silence the Shame
- Wilson Bound By Ball, ATL
- $1 Million Medical Debt Retirement
- Snapchat/TYFF Partnership for Mental Health Awareness
- Mission Atlanta, Thanksgiving Meals Donation
Trae has also received numerous community service awards, including:
- Finalist, NBA Cares Award
- NBA Community Assist Award
- Jason Collier Memorial Award
- Honorary Board Member, Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital
Check out the work we are doing in Trae’s hometown of Norman, Oklahoma.